Subscribe to Grace's Newsletter
April 20, 2014
My dad's scientific expertise lies in the area of dairy chemistry. He knows, on the cellular level, how milk is made, and what happens to it as it travels the food chain and the digestive tract. Fifty years ago, he said margarine was...
Continue reading →
April 19, 2014
• Enormous thanks, to my readers, for your patience and support as I've gotten my feet wet with my first self-published title. The iBook Store is bringing up the rear on the release of Trenton: Lord of Loss, but anybody can download both a mobi and an epub file now using the Gumroad utility (squiggly G icon thingie), on Trenton's book page.
• I'm looking very much forward to launching Worth: Lord of Reckoning next month as my second self published title. Again, the iBook Store might lag, and again, we'll have the Gumroad work-around in place. (In fact, you can pre-order using Gumroad for both Worth and Hadrian.)
• Will Hadrian be the last Lonely Lord? I'm getting this question a lot, and the answer is... not if I can help it! I have a trilogy planned for next year (May, June and July?), for Matthew Belmont (whom we met in Ethan: Lord of Scandals), Axel Belmont (his brother, whom we met in The Virtuoso), and Thomas Jennings (whom we met in David: Lord of Honor). If there are other characters you'd like to see added to the series, please let me know!
April 12, 2014
• Trenton: Lord of Loss has been released into the self-publishing wild! He's downloading from Amazon (where's he's also in print) and Kobo as I write this, and NOOK, iBookstore, and Google books should be downloading soon. If you don't want to wait for them, you can purchase either a mobi or epub file (compatible with any reader), by clicking the Gumroad (squiggly G) icon here.
• I'm also very pleased to announce that Once Upon a Tartan was chosen as the RT Reviewers Choice winner for the Best Scotland Set Historical Romance for 2013. Tiberius and Hester are in most excellent company. If you'd like to see the complete list of winners, click here.